Genital pain

Home > Groups > Genital Pain Female > Genital pain
  • Does anyone else have experience of large 'boil' type spots in the groin and on the pubis? Also swelling of the clitoris? Very painful, I have been trying to medicate with Clitmazole and Hydro 1% but is not working

    Question created 8 months 4 days ago


  • Have you seen a gynecologist for this? Check for discharge and odour... Get tested for Herpes, all STDs... get a full blood test. Peace of mind by process of elimination. I would stop self-medicating until you know what's wrong. Avoid perfumed soaps, use natural baby wash and see an ob-gyn asap.


    asked 8 months 2 days ago

Follow the Question

Log in or register to follow the question

Answer this Question

Log in or register to answer this question.